Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's cold up north...


This old warehouse conversion was commenced the first day I started university, back in 1994, and was recommended to me as a place to buy - I decide to stay a council tenant. Today I did a final inspection of a studio flat, that could very well have been my own flat. Not only did they guy have a wall full of the same DVD's I watch, have a bookshelf full of the same books I read, he also had original comic cels from my favorite Batman animated series, some of the comics that I collect, all the AD&D role playing books I have. This bloke could have been my twin - except for the difference in salary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TV Squad
Gilligan's Island star Bob Denver died Friday at age 70. No cause of death has been announced, though he underwent heart surgery earlier this year.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a brain injury blog. It pretty much covers brain injury related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time ;^)