Thursday, March 22, 2007

The dot com revolution


So what have I been doing. Firstly I've been 'casting, that's podcasting, Jethro. I've been recording a poetry show, with news, reviews, performances and interviews. I've done three shows so far - and one compilation of how I got started with audioblogging (I was let down at the last minute for an interview - and had to go with what I had!).

I know the first and second shows were quite raw, the third show improved somewhat, and the fourth (or fifth show actually), when it comes out, is even more honed. I've got trailers and idents for the group I belong to.

There's a link further down this page to the association of poetry podcasters, and a rotating graphic link to all the poetry podcasters with that organisation.

I had intended to do this show on a monthly basis, and I suppose in the heat of doing something new, I've been getting something out weekly - I do know this will slow down soon. In the mean time though I'm having fun!

On a professional note -
Event Organisers - I will read out Poetry Event information, email your flyers to smellavision@mac.com, try and get them to me as early as possible.
Poets - I will accept any recordings for inclusion on the show, and if you'd like to be interviewed we can do that too.
Publishers - I will be reviewing books, pamphlets, CD's, performances, any submissions will be fairly (if amateurly) reviewed, but mostly I'll be reviewing the books and stuff that I've bought!.

All that needs to be said is where to go -

smellavisionpodcast.com
, the poetry podcast for all the senses.

No comments: